Sacramento AC Repair Services
Trouble With Your Air? We’ll Be Right There.
When something goes wrong with your air conditioner, you need a fast, knowledgeable team you can trust to provide long-lasting repairs that won’t break the bank. Our licensed, highly experienced contractors offer punctual, top-quality AC repair services in Sacramento that will maximize the life of your cooling system.
Contact Park Mechanical today at (916) 345-1592 to schedule your AC repair in Citrus Heights, Sacramento, or beyond.
Effectively Repairing Your Air Conditioner
While there are plenty of DIY videos on the internet that claim you can manage the repair yourself, the best way to ensure your safety and the optimal function of your air conditioner is to call Park Mechanical. We are trusted by homeowners to ensure the longevity of their cooling systems.
You May Need A Sacramento AC Repair If You Notice:
- Warm air blowing out of your vents when the system is running
- An active leak or pools of water around your cooling system
- Loud, sudden, or unusual noises coming from your unit
- Poor airflow in your home when the system is running
- Your cooling system cycling on and off constantly
- Bad odors coming from your HVAC system
- High humidity in your home
If you’re trying to fix your cooling system on a budget, we can provide you with cost-saving options and quality repairs using top-quality tools and equipment.
Avoid Future Damage With Regular Maintenance
A good way to prevent HVAC disasters is by properly maintaining your air conditioning unit. It's better to invest in some preventative care before a major system failure or breakdown happens, as the damage can be costly. To learn more general care tips or if you would like to schedule a tune-up for your air conditioner, choose Park Mechanical and our expert team of Sacramento AC repair and maintenance technicians.
DIY Air Conditioning Tips
- Clean your fan and coils each spring to ensure that your condenser fan operates at it’s best.
- Clean off any leaves or debris from your condenser unit regularly.
- Turn off the outdoor condenser when the weather turns cold and the temperature drops below 60ºF to avoid damage.
- Don’t let grass clippings gather against your outside unit. This also applies to leaf blowing and any other yard work.
- It is always a good idea to swap out single pane windows for double panes to help your system run more efficiently.
- A programmable thermostat is a simple way to help you save energy and money on your air conditioning bill. Some programmable thermostats can even be controlled from your smartphone or other devices.
- Never allow your home to get to a dangerously hot temperature, as air conditioners can only cool down the home by 20 degrees or so within a reasonable time period.
- Look for air conditioner sizing calculators online to truly understand what size unit you need for your home.
Ensuring Your Indoor Comfort With Reliable AC Repairs
For more than a century, Park Mechanical has been assisting homeowners with all their Sacramento AC repair service needs. Our team of experts will take the time to answer any questions you may have and supervise every step of the repair service to make sure we address all the issues you are having. We are proud to offer cost-saving options and provide emergency services for your peace of mind.
Park Mechanical has been providing fast, top-quality AC repairs to Citrus Heights and Sacramento since 1911. Contact us at (916) 345-1592 to schedule your next service.
Financing & Money Saving Offers
We are happy to offer financing and seasonal specials to our customers. Who doesn't like to save money?
Longevity & Community Driven
Since 1911, our company has been a staple in the community and benchmark for quality and service excellence.
Professional & Well Trained Technicians
Our techs are licensed, factory trained, and reliable. Providing each customer with peace of mind.
Happy Customer!- David W.
Available at Our Convenient Time- Nana W.
Very Professional- Ray & Betty L.
Awesome Service- Kathy M.
I Highly Recommend This Company- Angelica V.